Tour Dates: February 27th to March 15th, 2021
Discover vibrant cities, secluded beaches and rugged wilderness on this 17-day journey from Auckland to Christchurch.
This journey takes you from New Zealand's largest city through beautiful beach towns, volcanic landscapes and the cool little capital to the South Island. Here you'll discover delicious wine, lush rainforests and ancient glaciers as you travel down the West Coast and through stunning alpine resorts, before ending your journey in the innovative city of Christchurch.
Auckland (1 night), Coromandel (1), Rotorua (2), Wellington (2), Kaikoura (2), Hokitika (1), Fox Glacier (2), Queenstown (2), Mt. Cook (1) and Christchurch (2)
- Tour the exciting and scenic city of Auckland
- Admire miles of spectacular coastline and farming communities on the Coromandel Peninsula
- Visit the Miranda Bird Sanctuary
- Explore Cathedral Cove where the ocean washes through a natural arch onto a white sandy beach
- Learn about New Zealand’s wildlife at the Rainbow Springs Nature Park and visit the National Kiwi Hatchery
- Cruise across the crystal waters of Lake Manapouri, then visit the waterways of a serene fiord
- Visit the Aoraki Mount Cook National Park, home to some of the highest mountains and longest glaciers
- Local vineyard and wine cave tour of the Gibbston Valley Winery
- Learn about New Zealand at the Te Papa National Museum
- And more…..
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- 16 nights accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and New Zealand guide/driver
In order to make each tour, a special experience space is limited to 20 people. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment and for the best airfares.
Flights: Call us for flight and airfare information from your closest airport in Canada as we can often access flights not easily found on the Internet and offer alternatives.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.