Well-established professional travel agency that has been specializing in corporate, leisure, cruise and group travel since 1984. In addition to supporting the day-to-day administrative activities of the travel agency, this individual will function as a travel consultant with responsibilities including travel coordination, bookings, client and vendor management, and travel proposal drafting.
- Diploma in tourism, hospitality, business or related.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Able to maintain a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong command of English language and good communication skills.
- Requires careful attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- The candidate must possess strong consultative selling skills and the ability to listen to the customer’s needs
- Creativity, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Personal initiative, ability to manage competing timelines with a strong sense of urgency, and ability to adapt to a changing and demanding environment.
- Experience working in a CRS and program software
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Group Benefits Available
Salary + Commission Incentive
Yearly Familiarization Trip
35hr work week
Monday to Friday
Send your resume to email@example.com or call 204-727-2305 for more details.