Tour Dates: April 25th to May 10th, 2021
From its amazing archaeological treasures to its gastronomic delights and from its rich history to its melting pot of cultures, Peru offers visitors a wide array of attractions—and on this tour; you’ll experience its highlights. Discover Lima’s colonial heritage steeped in history with pre-Columbian ruins and Spanish colonial buildings. Encounter the vibrant local culture of Lake Titicaca, walk the halls of a historical convent in colonial Arequipa, and delight in views of the Sacred Valley from the comfort of the train to Machu Picchu. Marvel at the strange, mysterious beauty of the Nazca Lines, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Whether watching for wildlife or exploring Incan culture, strike travel gold in this incredible country.
Lima (2 nights), Paracas (1), Nazca (2), Arequipa (2), Sacred Valley (2), Aguas Calientes (1), Cusco (2), Puno (2) and Lima (1)
- Uncover the ancient mystery of the Pachacamac Temple
- Cruise around the Ballestas Islands, spotting penguins, sea lions, and more
- See the enigmatic Nazca Lines, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural
- Explore the eerie desert graveyard of Chauchilla
- Experience the historic and renowned pottery culture at a local workshop
- Sample pisco at an Ica Valley winery, and help a chef prepare local dishes in Arequipa
- Arequipa city tour including the Santa Catalina Convent
- Enjoy a special lunch complete with live Andean music
- Learn the centuries-old methods of spinning, dyeing and weaving
- Explore the mysteries of the universe as told through the eyes of the Incas at the Cusco Planetarium
- Guided boat tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour
- Scenic train ride and guided tour of the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu
- And much more...
Tour price includes:
- 15 nights’ accommodation based on double occupancy
- Meals: all breakfasts, 4 lunches and 7 dinners
- All admissions and cultural visits listed in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned motorcoach transportation
- Fully escorted by a Canadian Tour Leader and Colombia (naturalist) guide
In order to make each tour a special experience, space is limited to 20 people. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment and for the best airfares.
Flights: Call us for flight and airfare information from your closest airport in Canada as we can often access flights not easily found on the Internet and offer alternatives.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.