8 DAY WINTER WONDERLAND OF THE CANADIAN ROCKIES
Wrap up warm and explore the magic of Alberta in winter. Discover deep canyons, wander through ice formations, enjoy a sleigh ride in the mountains and stargaze under crisp clear winter night skies. You’ll finish this tour understanding why the Canadian Rockies can be so enchanting at this time of year.
- Winter wildlife and bison viewing in Elk Island National Park
- Award-winning Ice Castles in Edmonton
- Guided Walk to Maligne Canyon Frozen Waterfalls
- Night sky viewing in the worlds largest Dark Sky Preserve
- Icefields Parkway in winter glory
- Ice Sculptures in Lake Louise
- Sleigh Ride in Banff
- Johnston Canyon guided winter walk
2020/2021 WINTER DEPARTURES:
- December 5 - 12, 2020 | From $3,190 + Taxes
- January 27 - February 3, 2021 | From $3,190 + Taxes
- 7 nights of accommodation (3.5–4 star), 8 breakfasts, 8 dinners, 1 foodie tour, winter experiences and activities, travel by minibus, experienced tour leader or driver-guide.
Photo Credits: Johnston Canyon - Banff Lake Louise Tourism | Downtown Banff - Paul Ziska | Big Horn Sheep - Lauren Bath } Lake Louise - Noel Hendrickson | Maligne Canyon & Dark Sky- Tourism jasper
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.